If I had 45 minutes with the men in your church at a men’s breakfast, Sunday School class, small group, or worship service I would ask them Three of the most important questions a man needs to answer in his own personal life.
1. What is your purpose in the Kingdom of God
2. What is your position within your local community of believers (church)
3. What is your plan within your family
1. What is your purpose in the Kingdom of God?
a. To worship/praise God with al your heart
b. To bring others to a personal relationship with Christ
c. To seek to know HIM (Christ) more and more through my personal Bible Reading and Prayer Time.
2. What is your position within your local community of believers (church)?
a. To be faithful within the House of God
b. To encourage my pastor as he lead this Body of Believers
c. To be spiritual leader within the church
3. What is your plan within your family?
a. To be the head of my home
b. To be sure everyone in my family hears and makes a choice about Jesus.
c. To encourage and strengthen my family in their Christian Walk.