I was given the chance to speak recently at LifeChurch West Chester, Ohio Men's Prayer breakfast we had a great … here is a copy of my outline thought I would share it with you!
How would this story play out if you were job!
Three distinct individuals involved in this story!
WHAT IS IRONIC!
THIS STORY IS PLAYED OUT MILLIONS OF TIMES EVERYDAY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD …
I. The Devil came to accuse and destroy the testimony of men before God!
· We need to remember it is his job, and he is good at it.
· We need to remember it is not that hard to destroy the testimony of an individual if they are not diligent in their Christian walk.
§ Testimonies are destroyed by what people see, hear, and believe about us.
II. God stood watching over the righteous
· We see him listening to the reports of the righteous
· The Son of God, most scholars believe that this was the angels in heaven that came to worship and praise HIM.
III. Job (The righteous man of God) he had a testimony that God loved!
· NOTICE WHAT GOD SAID ABOUT HIM!!!! … “Have you considered MY servant JOB, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?
· What can God say about you?
§ JOB WAS A MAN DILEGENT AFTER GOD!
§ Here was a man that prayed, fasted, and offered sacrifice for his family!
§ Here was a man that focused on God even in his struggle. (What would it take to get you side track from God?)
§ Here was a man faithful, even as he said in Job 3:26b … “I have no rest, for trouble comes”
§ Here was a man when everyone else told him God didn’t care about him, stayed fixed on God’s love.
§ Here was a man blessed beyond measure when the attacks of the Devil where finished, and the blessing of God was poured out!
· Don’t know about you but I’m waiting for my blessing!!!!
IV. CLOSING QUESTIONS:
· OUR WE STANDING IN THE GAP FOR OUR FAMILY?
· OUR WE TEACHING OUR CHILDREN TO STAND AS MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD?
· OUR WE READY TO FIGHT THE BATTLE FOR OUR TESTIMONY NO MATTER WHAT THE DEVIL AND WORLD WILL THROW AT US?